- Turn any MIDI file into sheet music and arrange it just the way you want it.
- Change note pitches simply by dragging them and change note durations with a single click.
- Add notes, measures, staves, common musical expressions, directions, lyrics, and text — anything you need to add your own flair to the arrangement.
- Copy and paste notes or entire regions from the same song or another song.
- Enter titles, page numbers, and part names, plus tell composer which pages to print them on.
- composer also includes all of the features found in notation musician.
- composer creates the sheet music for you, so you can focus on making great music.
- Record notes just by playing your MIDI instrument or insert notes with your mouse.
- The New Song Wizard helps you get started quickly. Change any of the score settings later with a couple of mouse clicks and insert measures anywhere in the score.
- Record in Step Time through the tricky spots or record in Real Time at any tempo. You can even tap in the rhythms and adjust the notes later.
- Type or paste in your lyrics, plus add text, marks, and symbols.
notation composer runs on Windows XP+ and OS X 10.9+
IMPORTANT: for OS X the free software of WineHQ is required. Please see details here.
composer is backed by an incredible 90-day money-back guarantee to give you all the peace of mind you need.
Click Buy Now and download the full version of composer right after your order.
When you buy composer, you'll enjoy free upgrades and free maintenance updates for the major version you are buying.