Serious Fun with MusicWindows®
Get Beautiful Sheet Music from Free MIDI Files
Download MIDI files and convert them to high quality sheet music.
Set up a practice session with loops and control the tempo.
Instrumental and Vocal Groups
Play or sing with "the band".
- Add lyrics to any song.
- View and play parts for any instrument in the score.
- Create Fake sheets, piano reductions, chord charts, and other specialty parts using the unique Part Wizard.
- Practice your song while Musician provides the accompaniment.
- Make practicing easier — set up practice loops, give yourself extra time to get your instrument ready, and catch your breath between loops.
- Adjust the tempo to as slow as you want, for listening and practice, and increase the tempo as you get better.
- Automatically transpose instruments, such as a Bb clarinet, horn, or alto sax, so your notation is properly displayed.
- Use your MIDI instrument to start/stop playback, rewind, fast forward, and more.
- See the note names inside the noteheads to learn their placement on the staff.
- Slow down the tempo to make sense of the rhythms.
- Use the beat bar to see the beat during playback and use the metronome to hear the beat as well.
- Mute or solo any instrument, so you can focus on the part that you want to learn.
- See how the lyrics link to the notes and pitches, plus add your own lyrics.
- Prepare sing-along karaoke parts, with lyrics and melody notes.
- Create a Fakebook lead sheet, with melody and chord names.
- Make a chord chart, giving you a simple text file of the lyrics and chord names.
- Take a complicated song, such as an orchestral score, and reduce it to a manageable two-hand piano score, using the Piano Reduction command.
- Use Page View at any time to see how your score will look on paper.
Test drive Musician for up to 30 days.
You'll love it or your money back.
Musician runs on virtually any Windows PC.
Learn about new Notation product features.
It's easy to upgrade from previous versions..