Easy Notation for Everyday MusiciansWindows®
Focus on Making Music Instead of Drawing Notation
Customize your own sheet music from sources on the Internet.
Prepare accompaniment or practice tracks.
Song Writers and Composers
Write music from scratch.
Instrumental and Vocal Groups
Arrange and print parts.
- Change note pitches simply by dragging them and change note durations with a single click.
- Add notes, measures, staves, common musical expressions, directions, lyrics, and text — anything you need to add your own flair to the arrangement.
- Copy and paste notes or entire regions from the same song or another song.
- Enter titles, page numbers, and part names, plus tell composer which pages to print them on.
- composer also includes all of the features found in notation musician.
- The New Song Wizard helps you get started quickly. Change any of the score settings later with a couple of mouse clicks and insert measures anywhere in the score.
- Record in Step Time through the tricky spots or record in Real Time at any tempo. You can even tap in the rhythms and adjust the notes later.
- Add or remove instruments and try different instrument sounds anytime you like.
- Type or paste in your lyrics, plus add text, marks, and symbols.
- Set volumes individually for each instrument, set the Pan for placement of each instrument in a stereo "space", and change the note velocities.
- Draw tempo changes, Mod Wheel effects, and various controller effects to change the dynamics and performance of the music.
- Insert a sound change in the middle of a track. For example, in the middle of a staff, you can change instruments from clean electric guitar to overdriven guitar, or from lush strings to pizzicato strings.
- Use the Piano Roll notation to visualize the timing of the notes and fine-tune the performance of legato or staccato playing.
Learn about new Notation product features.
Test drive composer for up to 30 days.
You'll love it or your money back.
composer runs on virtually any Windows PC.
It's easy to upgrade from notation musician.