Why haven't I received my download link?
Some email services have tightened their regulations on sending links via email. When you make a purchase from Notation Software, you should receive
(1) a receipt email from a reseller if you purchased through a reseller
(2) a "preliminary" email from Notation Software which contains the invoice in case you purchased directly from us
(3) an email that contains your download link as well as other helpful information and links.
If you have not received your emails from Notation Software, please take note of the following:
First, please check the Spam or Junk mail folder, or possibly any other folder such as "ads". If you use a program such as Outlook or Eudora and you don't find the email in your Junk/Spam folder there, then you should check the online email account. This means using your web browser to access your email via the web, so that you can see what your ISP may have predetermined was spam and put into any folders on their server.
IF YOU USE GMAIL, (HOTMAIL, AOL, or RoadRunner are similar):
To find the Spam folder:
In the left column of your Gmail page, under Mail click the tab for "6 more" or "more.
Under "more" you will see your Spam folder.
When you find the email from sales@no
om in your Spam folder, then set the checkbox for it, and choose the option "Not Spam." That will move the email to your Inbox.
We also recommend that you instruct Gmail to accept future emails sent from sales@no
om and supp
by doing the following:
1. At the top right of the Gmail page click "Settings"
2. Under Settings click the Filters tab.
3. Under the Filters dropdown area, click "Create a new filter".
4. Under Create a Filter, enter @no
om in the "From" area.
5. Click "Next Step," and set the checkbox for "Never send it to Spam."
6. Click the "Create filter" button.
We increasingly see that email providers use 3rd party software which validate the email sender by sender's scores. It is out of our capabilities to know which provider does this in the world. So, please make sure that your provider allows emails from us.
If you have followed these steps and still cannot find emails from @no
om, please let us know. You can submit a request to us directly at https://www.notation.com/KB_Communication.php
and we will work with you to get you your download link.