Band-in-a-Box® plugin for notation composer makes it easy to automatically add variety to your songs, fill out missing instruments for your melodies, and explore different genres and styles of music for your arrangements.
Band-in-a-Box® QuickStart Guide Video
- Start with just a melody, or use a file you have or a MIDI file that you've found or purchased.
- Add your own chord names, or let notation composer figure them out for you.
- Let Band in a Box generate accompaniment for your song in any of 150 different styles of music.
- Try out as many different styles and as many takes as you want - notation composer will keep track of all the different "takes" you create so you have each instrument staff in each style and take at your fingertips.
- Use the tools in notation composer to take your favorite bits and meld them together into a smooth arrangement that is uniquely your own.
- Print or save music sheets for yourself and/or your band members, or create audio files to share with others.
- Have more fun making more music more quickly!
Band-in-a-Box® is a registered trademark of PG Music Inc.
The plugin for notation composer has been developed by PG Music Inc.
and incorporated into notation composer by Notation Software.
Combining the accompaniment technology of PG Music with Notation Software provides the following benefits:
- notation composer transcription technology is used to transform the Band-in-a-Box® generated accompaniment into sheet music.
- The generated accompaniment staves are fully integrated into notation composer using all its features.
- The Band-in-a-Box® plugin comes with a package of 150 Band-in-a-Box® styles. Any other
Band-in-a-Box® style file either from PG Music or any third party can be used.
- .not files generated by notation composer with accompaniment from the Band-in-a-Box® plugin can be opened by notation musician, notation player and another notation composer without Band-in-a-Box® plugin.
- notation composer contains a trial version of the Band-in-a-Box® plugin with 25 styles which expires after 60 days. A purchase of the full plugin package can be done any time.