Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Using Notation Software products with other (third party) products

Using Notation Software products with other (third party) products Find out from others, or share your experience, about integrating Notation Software products with sound libraries, audio processing software, and other hardware and software products.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Active User

Default Using NC with Virtual Piano

Hello,

I just bought the NC and I plan to use it with the Ivory 2 Piano (Cantible). I am going to download the virtual Midi cable and I appreciate any advice on this set up to make the operation as pain free as possible. Thank you in advance. Dai

Bookmarks