Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Alek Yasko (kombrig)

Default I would like to open a special

I would like to open a special thread for miscellaneous subjects, which does not concern for music arrangements I'm showing on this page.

Fred Winterling (harbor1)

It is an honor for me to meet you, sir!

--All that is missing is a fireplace and a beautiful blonde. Well, at least my wife let's me have the fireplace--

Should I attach for each arrangement a picture of the fireplace and a naked blonde? I could do it... If you want to...

--You write in a sort of broken English with some American slang thrown in for good measure. --

I'm glad you're like it, Fred! Aren't you? Well, let me tell you that English is my 2-nd language. And I never learned it at school. I had no time for that! I just had a conversation with my customers, watched TV caption, read some books and newspapers - that's it...
I was wondering, if you'll correct some expressions I've wrote. Pretty often it could be wrong, I know... But I'd like to improve my language skills in discussion with you, Fred. If you don't mind...

Be happy.
Kombrig.

P. S. Do you preffer to be called: harbor1?