Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2007, 03:44 AM
Michaela (acoustics4me)

Default Hey'a guys, Ok, I just

Hey'a guys,

Ok, I just downloaded and installed 'Notation Musician' ten minutes ago. I was trying to convert a midi file to sheet music. I got this beautiful midi file embedded in an email which was sent to me, and so I saved it to my pc and used NM to convert it. The only thing is I am a real novice with sheet music (I tend to play contemporary Christian stuff by ear, improvising with chords). I can play basic sheet music, very slowly, and still saying 'Every Good Boy Deserves Fruit' in my mind as I figure out the notes...lol. So I have this converted Amazing Grace, which looks pretty unusual to me. So I figure it needs some major tweaking to fix it up, but I don't know how to tweak sheet music. Can I be cheeky and ask someone with that talent to 'clean up' the music? You would enjoy it for yourself also. Ok, so now I'll try and upload it.

\attach 'Amazing Grace' - alternate version

Thanks guys....

Me<center><table border=1><tr><td>Amazing Grace - Alternate Version
Amazing Grace.not (103.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>