Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2006, 10:04 AM
M G Jacobs (mgj32)

Default The first two movements are ma

The first two movements are made from left over material. Not left over because I didn't like it, but because I felt it didn't fit in the pieces it was left over from.

It is a draft, with the 1st movement having mostly phrasing left to do, the second not nearly so complete, and the third still quite rough.

The third, in fact, is questionable. It is built from a small piano piece I improvised some time ago, which I intended to be in the style of Mozart. It is questionable because I'm not entirely sure it fits into this piece, either.

In writing this I used the Soundsite solo cello, the For Classic Music clarinet, and the Soundsite grand piano. The piano and clarinet will revert to GM or GS midi, but I changed the cello to string ensemble 1. It does not sound a whole lot like a single cello, but it sounds a lot more cello-like than the GM solo cello.

Unfortunately, GM doesn't sound much like the soundfont version at all, but the tunes are still the same.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>1st movement
Clarinet Trio 1st Movement (48.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>
<center><table border=1><tr><td>2nd movement
Clarinet Trio 2nd Movement (21.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>
<center><table border=1><tr><td>3rd movement
Clarinet Trio 3rd Movement (37.3 k)</td></tr></table></center>

I am enclosing .mid files. The .not files are small enough to send, but with much of the annotation left to do, they wouldn't add all that much for the extra download time.