Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2007, 09:40 PM
Fred Winterling (harbor1)

Default Hi Guys, I haven't had

Hi Guys,

I haven't had the motivation to compose much of anything lately, but I have been playing around with some of my favorite songs and thought I would submit this arrangement of "You Must Believe In Spring". It is my all time favorite song written by Michel Legrand. In fact my top four favorite songs were written by this great French composer. My piano teacher wrote charts for me of this song as well as "The Summer Knows" ( Theme from the movie, Summer of '42 ), "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?", "How Do You Keep The Music Playing" and "Pieces Of Dreams". Michel Legrand's compositions are probably the most beautiful melodies ever written. My teacher always played this song strictly as a ballad, but my trumpet player used to do a fantastic jazzed up version with his muted trumpet. I decided to do it his way (This is for you, Mike). I hope you like it!

Cheers,
Fred
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
You Must Believe In Spring.mid (37.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>