Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Tim Fatchen (flyingtadpole)

Default Amazing! THe board's let m

Amazing! THe board's let me back in after a long exile! Ok, for sharing, there's nearly an hour of music from FAWM (February Album Writing Month--or 14 songs in 28 days) With moving house, selling house and lots of work on, I thought it would be good bit of self-imposed pressure to finally put to music our time at the old mill at Ginals, Quercy, France in March 2006. There are 20 songs resulting (all instrumental), most easily heard at http://www.fawm.org/writers.php?id=493
under Tim Fatchen, not Flying Tadpole

Songs are in the order they were posted. Each link comes with it's explanatory notes.

Because they were all done in a rush, there are still editing and production issues to sort out.

Almost all were done using Notation composer, playing in as piano or piano with pads, then arranging as desired. Exceptions: Market, St Antonin Noble Val is acoustic piano, direct recording, and La Seye was recorded on the Medeli's own sequencer--which sadly I can't translate to MIDI... The Spring House/La Seye is a mix of Notation Composer and Cakewalk, latter used to combine the MIDI and audio halves.

I'm currently working on post-production, in between local disasters, and should have a CD out in about weeks (unless songs get placements) (well, I can always hope, can't I?).