Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2007, 07:33 AM
Alek Yasko (kombrig)

Default Sherry wrote: ---------------

Sherry wrote:
------------------
You may need to turn off any antivirus, firewall, or other "intruder alert" software while you're trying to install the software. That usually takes care of the "freeze" problem. Then just turn it back on after you do the installation.
------------------

It can't be, Sherry. Because a setup program is already in my computer! It's just doesn't work.
Plus I have triple ring of defense:
1. Spy sweeper
2. Norton antivirus
3. Norton firewall
I simply cannot turn it off. There is no such an option. It works forever! I have to completely uninstall all that... However, I very doubt that setup program shall work then.

And you know what else? I feel deceived, because I purchased MNC just a month ago. So, it suppose to be the latest version 2.0.2 or - at least - 2.0.1! But instead, Plimus.com sold me out some creepy junk, full of bugs - 1.1.7, good enough for demo version, but no good for some serious work. Well, actually it works too, but I must use uncensored words. Endlessly!

Nevertheless, I understand that nor you or neither Mark are not responsible for such an embarrassment: sales@plimus.com - does!
I believe, I need a CD with MNC software. I'm willing to pay a shipping. So, what should I do? Write them e-mail or else?

By the way, Sherry, you welcome to visit my site http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=646434
...and enjoy my performance.
You have no idea how thankful I am for your help. God bless you...