Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2007, 01:53 AM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Hi Peter, I must confess th

Hi Peter,

I must confess that in the realm of 12-tone music, I am a complete neophyte. However, your chamber pieces here have a great attraction to me, and I think part of it is the textural nuances of the instrumentation. I've enjoyed your piano pieces in a sort of analytical fashion, simply because the style is not one that I'm that familiar with and I'm still in the process of analysis (my brain just works that way). But these chamber pieces have me very intrigued! I've thoroughly enjoyed them. I should mention that I've been using the Playlist feature in the new version to keep your various works organized

Also, for those who might have only looked at the .mid versions of Peter's works, do take a look at the .not versions as well (you can download a trial version of Musician or Composer if you wish to do that at www.notation.com/Download.htm). He has done a great job of annotating the scores for live performance.

Please do keep your compositions coming!

ttfn,
Sherry