Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Clyde (clyde)

Default Hi Noraly, I assume you ar

Hi Noraly,
I assume you are asking how can you have your own webpage, or at least get your music 'out there' on the web.

There are a number of sites that will host your music, many of them for free. If its Christian music, I can advise you on some of them.

If you want to have your own web page, then that is not too difficult and the costs are minimal these days. If you want to go that way and know nothing about it, you may need to have someone guide you through the various steps. I have outlined the steps in a site of mine at: http://www.getstartedhere.info/index...ourse_Web_Page which will give you an idea of what is involved.

I'm happy to help people get started on this, and have done my own site at www.jazzworship.com and help Gracie Knafel (another Composer users) with her site at www.gracesongs.net and also a Christian music licensing site: www.usedbypermission.org.

Please contact me if I can be of further assistance...

Clyde