Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:32 PM
Alek Yasko (kombrig)

Default Hi, Derek! Seems to be you

Hi, Derek!

Seems to be you are true 'easy rider', Derek! You've lost almost all of your job, lad... You're did't worry about a thing?
I'm terribly sorry to hear that.

However, I can revive any music I've ever played at no time. The question is: to bring it to the paper or to the screen of the monitor. That'll take some time... Well, I believe you don't have another choice, but start to recover all of your pieces again.
MNC software is going to help you. I've opened the new section "Waltz" for you, Derek on this page. You can now upload your waltzes there. And it will live forever. I don't have of any objections, if you upload your files to the certain sections of an 'Accordion' page, either.

If you want to hear how am I sounds in live and see my pictures, you can go to:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=646434
I hope you shall like it.

At the same time I must tell you, Derek, I am not a traditional accordionist as you might think. I'm looking for and find out my special ways in the music.

Derek wrote:
-------------------------------------
...I posted a neat little French waltz today, and over the next few days I shall be posting some more...
-------------------------------------
Where is it?

Be happy.
Kombrig.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:46 PM
Alek Yasko (kombrig)

Default Hi, Mark! Don't you wor

Hi, Mark!

Don't you worry about a thing, Mr. 'forum moderator'! You're forgiven.

If you think you pressed me hard lately, don't... That was nothing, if compare on what I went through in the past... Obviously you over-reacted on my message, but I've been confused by odd-looking file and a 'sticky' sound of Derek's tango. So, I have an excuse...

What was really surprised me - the fact that nobody says a single word about 'Drops of Champagne': nothing, nada... Just a grave silence! I do not expect any of 'bogus compliments' but say something, guys!
I know its sounds awesome: a Professional Argentinean Tango Dancer told me so when I played this piece on some party a few years ago.
He asked: "This is one of the most beautiful tangos I've ever heard! Who's the author?"
I said: "The Russian composer Oscar Strock."
"Never heard of him!" - he replied.
"Well, you do now!" I said.

Let me tell you, Mark, how I see a discussion club on 'SHARE YOUR MUSIC' page.
We're all have a great opportunity to participate for a 'creative process' because everybody has MNC software.
It's got to be a 'MUSIC KITCHEN'. Meaning, the author placed his half-prepared project on the page. Then, someone tells him: "It's sounds well, but measures from 33 to 48 I would arrange like this..."
Or, "You're missed something, pal. Looky here..."
All this possible because we can edit any specific part of the author piece, arrange it by a different way and show to author the result.
However, you have to put aside your own ambitions and be willing to accept changes. Otherwise you can say: "This is the ULTIMATE arrangement and I'm not going to change a single note!"

Be happy.
Kombrig.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Derek Sanders (derek_sanders)

Default Kombrig...I wrote a p[osting f

Kombrig...I wrote a p[osting for you in the waltz section that you opened for me but it will not accept it... It says I was in error so I am just going to upload the waltz here until i can find out what went wrong...Derek.<center><table border=1><tr><td>"Annette"
Annette.not (94.3 k)</td></tr></table></center>
Old 01-21-2007, 02:58 AM

Default Hi Kombrig......I see that the

Hi Kombrig......I see that the Waltz thread that you opened has screwed up again. I hope that Mark or Sherry is watching this, I am now going to try to get this posting to you in TANGO as it seems to be the only thing that works for me. If this fails then that's it. Sorry my Friend but it looks like your long posting from me is going to remain on my desktop until something comes up that lets me plant it correctly in Notation Composer...Here we go again for a final trial.....TTYL.....Derek.<center><table border=1><tr><td>Kombrig Part 1.
Kombrig Part !..txt (0.8 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>Kombrig Part 2.
Kombrig Part 2..txt (1.2 k)</td></tr></table></center>
Old 01-21-2007, 03:00 AM

Default I am sorry Kombrig but it has

I am sorry Kombrig but it has done it again so that's that TTYL..Derek.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:46 AM
Alek Yasko (kombrig)

Default Hi, Derek! See the "Wal

Hi, Derek!

See the "Waltz" thread. The answer is there.

Be happy.
Kombrig.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Good Morning Everyone...Well I

Good Morning Everyone...Well I got over the pneumonia and am almost back to normal, this posting is mainly for you Kombrig, I mentioned my favourite tangos a while back...La Cumparsita... and...Ole Guapa. You said you had never heard of them, well here they are, I'm sure they would be a great addition to your vast repertoire. I went through a lot of midi files looking for these, they are the best I could find unless I wanted to pay a lot for professional files. I do have much better arrangements played by orchestras on vinyl and on CD's but I have no idea how I can get them into this forum. Anyway, if you can use them..Great, if not just enjoy listening to them.

Have a Good one.....TTYL....Derek.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:51 PM

Default Well! Well!...The system refus

Well! Well!...The system refused to upload the files in the above posting so let's try again in a new one.............

No luck again...So what has gone wrong Mark? or Sherry????..Derek.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Howdy Derek, What kind of e

Howdy Derek,

What kind of error message do you get when you are not successful at uploading the file? And what browser are you using (Internet Explorer 6 or 7, Firefox, Composer's internal browser, etc.)? Also, how big is the file that you're trying to post. There is a 500kb limit to files that can be posted.

Thanks!
Sherry
Old 02-07-2007, 11:00 PM

Default let's try again..with the

let's try again..with the La Cumparsita .NOT file this one is 468Kb<center><table border=1><tr><td>La Cumparsita
TangoLaCumparsita final.not (477.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>
Old 02-07-2007, 11:05 PM

Default Now let's try Ole Guapa th

Now let's try Ole Guapa this one is 868Kb's..much too big so I will now post the midi files of both of them and you can open Ole Guapa in Composer and sort it out that way.<center><table border=1><tr><td>La Cumparsita
TangoLaCumparsita final.mid (35.5 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>Ole Guapa
send Ole guapa final..acc'n.mid (82.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>
Old 02-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Alek Yasko (kombrig)

Default How are you, Derek! As I c

How are you, Derek!

As I can see you're fully recovered after the pneumonia?
The confirmation of this recovery is two beautiful tangos you've posted. I am totally admired by them!
That's is true natural tangos, greatly arranged!

I think, I have to open a new thread 'Tango 2', because a lot of discussions has been proceeded in this very thread and it's kinda difficult to find a such of brilliant.

Be happy.
Kombrig.