Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2011, 02:59 PM
astralflyer

Default Help Needed: Recording 16 tracks of midi from a workstation

Can anyone tell me the answer to a (basic) question? All I want to do is record all 16 tracks of midi from a workstation (tyros2), from the sequencer built-in to the keyboard.

I want the Tyros patch information, controller and patch changes to be recorded also.

I have setup NC with the patch/instrument definition files (calkwalk ins) and created the 16 midi channels / staves, but when I record from the Tyros sequencer nothing happens. If i play some notes on the tyros it gets recorded as a basic gm piano.

Please can anyone help?