Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Derek Sanders (derek_sanders)

Default And now to the sequel....About

And now to the sequel....About 6 weeks after Aerya arrived along came Max, my second Great Grandchild. Boy Oh Boy!!! one of each..How lucky can I get.Aerya was born in Alberta Canada but Max was born in Yorkshire England, every couple of weeks I get a little video in my E mail showing the progress of a smiling happy little boy who is always laughing and chortling, I believe he must have my sense of humour. Anyway, my brother who is a great clarinetist had suggested that I write something new for him, so after having done the Clarinet Polka as a duet for him I wrote another piece, I tried to make it happy and bright, I think it matches Max's seemingly permanent mood so I called it "The Merry Max Polka", by the way, my brother plays it very well and has even added some embellishments. I hope it meets with your approval.

Have a Good one.....TTYL....Derek.<center><table border=1><tr><td>"The Merry Max Polka"
The Merry Max Polka (Final).not (160.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>