Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:12 AM
Ben D'Annibale (the1nonlybenji)

Default hey all! i've been in sch

hey all! i've been in school so i haven't had much time for music, but i did manage to write this. the second part is way different from the 1st; it starts after measure 50. well i really like it, but it's just really a skeleton for what will be a grand work when completed. i hope you all enjoy it!!

<center><table border=1><tr><td>new part
3rd Mvmt.not (423.2 k)</td></tr></table></center>
Old 10-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Howdy Ben, A very interesti

Howdy Ben,

A very interesting piece! I enjoyed listening to it, but I'm now wondering if perhaps the file I got was truncated - it ended at measure 110, sounding like it should continue, but didn't. Or is that an artistic device to leave us wanting more?

Not only did I enjoy listening to it, but from a visual perspective, there is an intriguing visual symmetry to the majority of the score, making it mesmerizing to watch it as it plays. A multi-sensory experience, if you will

Keep up the good work! Do you plan to flesh out any other instrumentation for it? I enjoyed the additional flashes of other instruments as well.

ttfn,
Sherry
Old 10-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Djim Tio (djimtio)

Default Hi Ben Do I hear and see Bach

Hi Ben
Do I hear and see Bach(preludes)-,Chopin- and some Mozart-inspired themes in the present piece ?
Is the abrupt ending at measure 110 a promise for more ?
Looking forward to it
Cheers
Djim
Old 10-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Ben D'Annibale (the1nonlybenji)

Default i haven't put in the music

i haven't put in the music for it, but there is a lot more after measure 110; hopefully i will get it up by this weekend