Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2019, 11:50 PM
Senior User

Default A long way home

I've been off the Forum for a while. . .Went to visit my 93year old Mom. She's well. Deep thoughts as to health and wellness of the mind. My conclusions are vague and ponderous because of the joy of making it to 93, and pain of seeing most of your friends and family pass away. There is much basis for survivor's syndrome and PTSD. . .as well as glory to your God for allowing one to experience the long passage of time.
Well, anyway, my spirit has been hung up on the Long Way Home. The journey we all must take. . . no matter how short (or long) our steps.
Therefore, I submit, for your approval or condemnation, 'The Long Way Home'.
Attached Files
File Type: not THE LONG WAY HOME.not (316.1 KB, 13 views)