Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Suggestions and feature requests

Suggestions and feature requests Make suggestions for improving any aspect of any Notation Software product, or for new features.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2015, 09:41 AM
Senior User

Default instrument change on sounding chords

One slightly annoying feature I find when sounding chords written over a staff with the mouse.(see attached clip). When clicking a chord name with the mouse, the chord sounds on channel 1 and changes the instrument to a piano. I wonder if it necessary to do this. Why cant the chord sound on the track channel and leave the instrument unchanged. I notice when clicking a note head with the mouse no instrument change takes place and the note is played on the same channel as the track setting .
Martin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chord click.jpg (23.0 KB, 18 views)