Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2011, 10:36 AM
pault

Default Bass / Kick drum not sounding

Hi. newbie to all this MIDI stuff however getting on quite well so bear with me please.
The problem I am having is that on some downloaded midi files I can see and hear the drum track and the kick drum on the internal PC card (analogue out) but if I connect midi to the Roland JV880 I don't always get the kick drum on some files but the rest of the Hi-hats, snare etc are fine any basic point I should look for?
I have just seen a thread where Sherry has stalked about exploding the drum track to see what's going on haven't tried that yet but will tonight is there any pointers that I should look for?

hanks
Paul.