Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > General music tips and questions

General music tips and questions Ask questions or share tips about instruments, playing, writing music, or other music-related topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2010, 03:46 PM

Default Wide-format Printer

I'm considering a new HP Printer -- one that has the capability of printing up to 13" x 19", with the intention of being able to print parts from an arrangement in an "11" x 14" format for easier reading.

Will Notation Composer be able to enlarge the content of a single page so that it will look like a bigger version of the standard 8-1/2" x 11" page? Being able to get more measures on a page would be nice also, but that is not my primary interest. I probably won't purchase this printer if N. C. will just put more measures on a page.