Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2012, 05:04 AM
sdpianoguy

Default Note alignment after inserting grace notes.

Hello,
I don't know how to line up notes after inserting grace notes. I have attached a notation file showing the question. It consists of only two measures in 2/4 time. The first measure shows four eighth notes in the bass and the treble clef. They line up neatly as they are supposed to be struck together. However, when I add a grace note to the first and third note in the treble clef this offsets these notes and then the eighth notes in the bass clef do not line up with the eighth notes in the treble cliff (even though they still should be struck together). How do I line up these notes?
Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: not GraceNote Quandry.not (3.9 KB, 2 views)