Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2017, 11:56 PM
Active User

Default Copy Paste Select region

Hi All,

I'm afraid that what I thought should be one of the simplest things to do has got me stumped. I've been through the videos and the help, but cannot figure out how to simply copy and past one bar or notes to the very next of the same instrument.

It keeps telling me to select a region. Even when I do that there is no option to paste. Surely I can simply highlight, copy and paste somehow?

I've been trying for two days and nothing works. Can anyone help?

Plus, I have put up two other posts and neither has shown up, is there a reason for this?

Cheers

rob