Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Tips and tricks for using Notation Software products

Tips and tricks for using Notation Software products Learn (and share) tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Notation Software products.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Active User

Default Re: editing pitchbend

Sherry,

Firstly - many thanks for your swift response. I will try as you have suggested.

Being a new user, as you say - I need to get much more comfortable with the way that Composer does things, and that's only going to come by DOING

I would like to take the opportunity to compliment you on your video tutorials. It was these that first convinced me that Composer would be of interest to me - as they answered many questions before I asked them . . .
My only previous - is with Sibelius6 and then more in a support role rather than user-proper . . . . and the two apps are different for sure.

The pb-down I'm attempting in the sax part, I've seen in pop-scores described as a "poco fall" and is quite hard to DO on a keyboard - as indeed is trying to play "like a saxophone player" anyway . . . .

If truth be told - probably I need an Akai EWI4000 - but that is way out of my price range - not to say the learning curve it would entail.

I think the Musician and Composer products have identified an important and interesting niche in the Notation market - and at a price point that is simply irresistible, and I wish you and the company, continued success with them.

I look forward to learning it more thoroughly.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Best Regards

Lord Elpus