Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > News and notes > Announcements

Announcements News from the Notation Software team

Old 02-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Product Manager

Location: Bad Axe, MI, USA (The Tip of the Thumb of Michigan)
Default Ongoing support for Notation Software customers

Hi friends,

I had the honor of attending Mark's memorial service last weekend, and talking with his wonderful family in person. It may surprise you that Mark and I had met in person only once - when he visited "The Midwest Division of Notation Software." I had never previously met his family in person, though I had talked with his son on the phone a few times. Mark and I emailed often, and chatted on the phone as well, we were just three time zones apart

We are currently exploring some options for the future development of Notation Software's products. We do want to assure you that in the interim, we plan to continue to fully support our customers, and to offer the same unwavering quality of customer support and satisfaction that we always have given. We will, of course, keep everyone posted on future developments.

I want to express here my warmest thanks to all of you for being a great community of users and musical friends. Your heart-felt wishes to me and Mark's family during this difficult time, as well as your helpfulness with each other here on the forum are greatly appreciated, and a large part of what makes this user community one of the best that I've ever observed or participated in.

Thanks!
Sherry