Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Beta Testing Area > Beta 3.0.7 > Other

Other Report or discuss other non-specified issues with the 3.0.7 beta.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2017, 08:03 PM
Senior User

Default User Interface

I think the popup window for the first item in the chord dialog is meant to say
"show or hide chord names" when hovering over it with the mouse. (Click Text then the G7 icon to get to the dialog).

Whilst on the subject of the user interface I think it would be helpful to have a SAVE button on the interface as well as CTRL_S and the usual file menu SAVE.
Perhaps also an OPEN file button. There seems to be plenty of spare room for useful icons on the menus without taking up valuable space for the music.

The splash screen on first startup has a menu bar with three icons on the right hand side. If one should press the middle one the splash screen disappears and is difficult to recover. I don't think the splash screen needs any maximise or minimise buttons really.

Last edited by martin; 10-31-2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Adding another suggestion