Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Senior User

Default Bug on Windows 7

Just FYI, since Windows 7 will be officially released tomorrow.

Notation Composer has an annoying bug on Windows 7.

When you freshly reboot the computer, then start Notation up and load a file it will hang, every time. Then Kill it with task manager and then do it again and it will run perfectly fine from then on. Until the next reboot.

Happens on multiple computers.

I'm running the same release of Windows 7 that will be released tomorrow, not a beta or release candadite.

I'm running Windows 7 Professional.

I run many different pieces of software and only two have issues on Windows 7. Notation and a very old version AIM. Which also has problems on first invocation after a boot and runs fine after that.