Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Daniel Vallery (danielv)

Default Wow... thanks. About Determin

Wow... thanks.
About Determination, I haven't heard, played, or worked on that piece for months now, but I think I should. It will probably turn out to be another solo piece from 3-5 minutes long, as almost all my other pieces are. Just to show you the way I am with composing, I wrote that theme about 2-3 years ago, and now, more mature composing-wise, I'm really dissatisfied with it. I can't wait to really make it what it's destined to be...

About the inspiration.mid, I'm also going to start working on that again. My plan is to take the whole 17th Beethoven sonata and just mash it all together, while still making it sound good. Interplay with the various themes from all three movements, with a little artistic license here and there. I plan on calling it: A Transformation on Beethoven's 17th Sonata. Or if I make other transformations of this sort, number them, like Transformation No. 1, Beethoven's 17th Sonata.

~Daniel