Thread: Waltz
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 04:22 PM
Derek Sanders (derek_sanders)

Default Good Morning Kombrig, I am sat

Good Morning Kombrig, I am sat here suffering with a terrible cold and a cough which has left my throat on fire, I hope your health is in better shape than mine is at the moment.
I am sorry my letter was so disjointed but when I first started nothing seemed to turn out right and once posted the imperfect posting cannot be removed so you ended up with a lot of failed attempts, I think the fault was mine in that I did not understand the limits set on a posting, however, I have learned from my mistakes and I don't think it will happen again. Sorry you couldn't open 'Annette', I'll see if I can get it to you another way. I can see I'll have to take another look at your French section and see what you have done to it. I have opened your 'Drops of Champagne' number again and I find the arrangement just fine, I have put it into my music and, if it's O.K. with you I will put it to our seniors band and see if they would like it in our repertoire.
Yes, I have been into your other threads, in fact I have listened to everything you have posted, that's why I understand how wide your interests range. I'm going to finish here for a while, I don't want to go over the limit again and have the same problems as before. I'll get back to you when I have been to your 'French' thread again.....
TTYL....Derek.