View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Mark Walsen (markwa)

Default Hello M.G.,

Hello M.G.,

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

I'm getting used to Composer gradually. It takes a while to learn to do some thing, like hitting P (I like to work in the dark, except for the screen which is above and doesn't light the keyboard) with my left hand while clicking the mouse. (Once I can find it with my left, it will be a lot better than moving my right hand to the keyboard and reaching across to click the mouse with my left LOL.) I make a lot of mistakes (like altering volume as well as tempo, somehow) and have to learn to correct them, which is good. The only thing I have having trouble with is that the screen jumps around a lot when I make changes, especially when I hit Ctrl Z, when it sometimes goes to the previous screen, so it is sometimes hard to keep my place and concentration. I assume that I have something set wrong, either in Composer or Windows, but I have no idea what it may be yet.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>Let's continue a conversation about these usability issues in some other posts, if you're interested. For example, I recommend that you start a new thread under: Notation Software Support Forum » Creating, Opening, Transcribing, Printing, Playing, and Saving Songs » Playing the Song.

Cheers
-- Mark