View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Howdy Ian, Here are the pic

Howdy Ian,

Here are the pictures you sent as well as the pertinent text quoted from your post, so as to "see it plain and see it whole"

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Not1
is from my initial version of a melody, created in Notation Composer, on the PC - i.e. direct entry. It is from the Notation Composer screen of the *.not file.

I then exported it to *.mid. Because I'm doing this retrospectively, I don't think I still have that file in its original form. On a future occasion, I would be able to preserve that.

Not2
is the same two bars as they came back from Biab within an arrangement, but the only change this line has had is that it has been 'swung.'
Again, this is from the Notation Composer screen of Notation Composer's unedited re-interpretation of a midi filed exported from Biab.

Noteworthy
is Noteworthy Composer's equivalent to Not2
i.e. this is from the Noteworthy Composer screen of Noteworthy Composer's unedited re-interpretation of the identical midi filed exported from Biab.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

(btw you can add multiple pictures to a post by using the "Upload Attachment" button in the lower right at any point during your input that you want to add a picture.)

I realize that you said you probably don't have the original .mid file, but that is certainly what would be most helpful in sorting out this problem. If you have another file which demonstrates the same issues, please do post it, along with screen shots like above.

Thanks!
Sherry