View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Fred Winterling (harbor1)

Default Hi MG, Thank you for your s

Hi MG,

Thank you for your support. I will be sure to tell Patsy how much you enjoyed her art works. She loves to use vivid color and will be pleased that you have noticed and appreciated that.

About GPO, I know it will take a lot of work and time to get anywhere with the kind of effects that would satisfy me. I know for sure I will never accomplish the superb sounds and effects that others have achieved. I don't have enough years left for that. I also don't have enough cash for the kind of keyboard or synth that is required to reach the ultimate. I have a $300 Yamaha keyboard that I thought was wonderful. I just can't put several thousand into an elite system and, even if I did, I don't have the technical skills to understand what to do with it anyway. I think I should continue to do things the way I always have, and add some better sounds little by little to make some improvements along the way. Such as using the GPO Steinway piano for "Solitude". I need to think about creeping instead of running.

Cheers,
Fred