View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Fred Winterling (harbor1)

Default Hi Mark, Thank you very muc

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your prayers for Patsy. She will be very happy to hear your words about her art as well. What makes it so difficult is the not knowing. An Ultrasound test revealed a solid mass in her breast. The doctor is pretty convinced it is cancer and she needs a biopsy for confirmation. The problem is that she is on Coumadin ( blood thinner for Atrial Fibulation ). It may take about 10 days to get her off the drug to make it safe to do the biopsy. So the waiting makes it even more difficult and prolongs the agony. Not to mention that she is at our old home in Baltimore and I am in Virginia Beach. I will need to throw a mattress in the car and pack up my German Shepherd and head up there shortly. Everything we own is here, so the problems are a little compounded. We have been married 49 years so we have some experience dealing with adversity. We've made it past all of that before and I expect we will make it past this as well. Thank you very much again for all your prayers and kind words.

Cheers,
Fred