View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 02:36 AM
Fred Winterling (harbor1)

Default Hi Sherry, I've heard t

Hi Sherry,

I've heard the convincing performances and have spent hours searching the forums. The download page has nothing to help find the answers. I have all the latest. The DVD version is the latest version just received in Dec. The tutorials offer nothing more than what I already have. Nowhere does anything explain how to get vibrato on the trumpet (other than "use aftertouch for vibrato intensity and CC17 for speed")...huh? They tell you what but not how. I tried selecting "aftertouch' in the Knotakt player along with CC#17 in Composer. I just flat out can not get a vibrato. I even tried using CC76 and CC77. The only way I can get the vibrato is by using general midi and CC#1. I can not get it with GPO or JABB instruments. Anything I can find in the forums assumes I am an expert. It's all Greek to me. I just can't get any answers. God forbid I should try using drop offs and kisses, etc. I'm not using a keyboard. I'm trying to get the effects with GPO that I can get with general midi with existing notation files. My keyboard does not have a mod wheel and I can not insert controllers with my keyboard. I have ran out of places to look for answers. Thanks for your suggestions and advice. If anyone has any .not files or .gpo or studio files using various controllers for various effects and can upload a file that I can analyze, that would be a big help. Thanks again!
Cheers,
Fred