View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 01:36 PM

Location: Balderson, Ontario, Canada, 100 kms (60 miles) from Ottawa
Default Re: Pushing the PDF envelope

Hi, Sherry:

Actually, the Haru Free PDF Library is the driver that Reinhold is using for Composer. I was just saying that its output is exceptional, making me want to persevere with it, even if it's a little quirky right now.

I haven't done any real paper printing from the files, yet. I'm trying to compile complete scores into PDFs that can be printed by a pro shop on better equipment than I have. We just got a very nice price on a very nice colour laser printer when the Staples (I believe it's called Business Depot where you are) near us closed, but I can't handle tabloid size at home, yet. A few more years, maybe, as ten years ago, who figured on affording a colour laser printer?

I'm actually working on the score right at the moment and I am running into the same problem with some of the later files in the score. Several exported very nicely, then I started running into the same situation, even after removing the locks. So, I don't think it's entirely to do with the locks.

No substantive info to pass along at the moment, though.

Victoria Day weekend, here in Canada, when we celebrate the British Empire. You probably don't.

David