Thread: Polkas
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Derek Sanders (derek_sanders)

Default Hi Fred, Here we are with the

Hi Fred, Here we are with the augmented Clarinet Polka. The original duet was fine but the guys in the band who couldn't play it asked me to do an easier part so they could join in, this is the result.Play the Midi file first, I didn't put it in .NOT because it looked awful but you can hear the 3rd part just fine because I put it in 3 octaves.

The 1st .NOT file is the original part I wrote but because some of the guys had accordions without the lower notes I added 2 more octaves to accommodate everyone. The 2nd .NOT files is of the 3 octaves, I did have one with just 2 octaves but it seems to have disappeared but you can delete one of the octaves if you feel like it. Anyway Fred I hope you can make use of it with your own arrangement.<center><table border=1><tr><td>Clarinet Polka as a Trio
clar. polk. &amp; 3rd part in octaves.MID (29.7 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>Clarinet Polka Trio..3rd part original
Clarinet Polka 3rd part only.not (56.9 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>Clarinet Polka Trio...3rd part in octaves
3rd part 3 octaves Clar. Polk..not (93.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>