View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 10:49 PM
hb

Default Thanks for the answer. At leas

Thanks for the answer. At least I know now that it's not a program problem. I still don't know why, every once in a while when I click on an instrument, it automatically changes the name by itself in the box. No big deal though. I am really having a lot of fun with the program. I will probably have some suggestions in the future after really digging into it. The only thing I can think of right now is that sometimes when I tell it to put in the chord names, it kinda goes overboard and puts a lot of chords in there that probably shouldn't be. That probably could be fixed if I didn't include all the staffs in chord transcription. Don't know for sure. I have thought of one other thing though and this probably has to do with the music in the midi itself and this happened to me today. I wanted to transcribe out of a difficult key into the key of G and when it did, it did have the sharp on the F, but the actual music was in the key of D. I have ran across this several times. I have transcribed into G and gotten music in C, but it still has the sharp on the F in the staff. Thanks again.
hb