Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Beta Testing Area > Beta 3.0.7 > Band in a Box plugin

Band in a Box plugin Report and discuss Band in a Box feature

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2018, 01:31 PM

Location: Balderson, Ontario, Canada, 100 kms (60 miles) from Ottawa
Default BiaB style change markers

Hi, Reinhold:

Playing with the Band-in-a-Box plug-in. I am fairly familiar with the full program, or at least a very old version of it, as I used it a while back. The plug-in seems to do its job well enough, although I've never been a fan of the auto-accompaniment features. The Soloists in the full version I have found useful on occasion.

What is irking me with the plug-in is that the style change markers don't stay hidden. Once hidden and the file saved, next time the file is loaded the markers are back again and must be hidden manually.

I'm not sure whether that's a bug or whether Power Tracks is just marking their territory, but I think it would definitely irk other users as well.

This appears to only happen in a .not file, which makes sense, as XML format probably doesn't have provision for such a marker.

Example file attached. The first "persistent" style change marker appears at bar 18.

David
Attached Files
File Type: not This Is The End.not (399.3 KB, 1 views)