Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Suggestions and feature requests
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Suggestions and feature requests Make suggestions for improving any aspect of any Notation Software product, or for new features.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2010, 03:08 AM
Active User

Default Re: Continuous Paging

The program would be much easier to edit and review if it allowed continuous page movement. The ability to smoothly scroll the score would be a great improvement for everyone.

As far as I can tell, the only way to move from one page to another is to use the page flipping buttons in the lower right. I've never seen another editing program with that user interface limitation. So, I find that I waste a lot of time moving back and forth trying to find which bars are showing. The eye must jump from the lower right (say, bar 119) to the upper left (bar 120).

To tie two notes across bars that are displayed on different pages requires multiple keystrokes, often changing magnification to see the two bars together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernieA View Post
I've suggested this before,but having a half page occuring near the end of the page prevents awkward skips when reading notes and lyrics.

Bernie

Last edited by SpiritRising; 01-03-2011 at 07:12 PM.