Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Fred Winterling (harbor1)

Default Hello All, Sorry, I didn'

Hello All,
Sorry, I didn't know where to put this, but since it would be performed in a stadium I guess you could call it a show. It is just over 23 minutes long, so I would recommend it be downloaded first. Playing it through the Notation software would reveal the song titles that are displayed throughout the score. It contains several of my original compositions (re-arranged for drum corps instrumentation) as well as a few others that I have arranged. I hope you like it! If the dialog box appears stating that "the tuba is a single note instrument and should not have chords", uncheck the box. Some tuba parts do contain more than a single note in places. As a side note to MG...'since you once recommended "Alabama Heart And Soul" as one of the songs, I included it just for you'. Thank you again, MG, for your encouragement!
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Fred
<center><table border=1><tr><td>Drum and Bugle Corps Championship Competition
Champions Perform_A Drum and Bugle Championship Competition.mid (386.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>