Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Active User

Question I can't make it, my english is not good enough!!!

Hi all,

I have discovered the Notation Musician software on the web, but I can not use it, the manual is too hard for me to understand.

I have one simple question, and hopefully, an experimented user will be giving me an answer.

It is hard to find in france country music sheets, however, midi file can be loaded from the web. I am playing on a yamaha arranger keyboard for fun.
My question is : How is it possible to get, from a midi file, a lead music sheet, that show, the chord and the right hand? I have tried to do it on achy breaking heart.midi file.

Believe me , I have tried to work it out, but without succes. The printing I have does not correspond to anything correct. What am I doing wrong ?

I will be awaiting your answers...and your explinations.

Thanks to all of you

Regards
Marc