Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Old 11-23-2006, 06:20 AM
Mark Walsen (markwa)

Default Here's a MIDI file that ha

Here's a MIDI file that has been sitting in the \Windows\Media directory for I'm not sure how long: onestop.mid. You might want to check it out. The composer, David Yackley, has quite versatile composition and MIDI arrangement craftsmanship. You'll probably find 6 or 8 measures in there you'll really like. I happen to like it all.

If you're using the beta release of Composer 2.0, here's a chance for you to see a hidden feature: Go to the Lyrics palette and turn on the Reveal Hidden Lyrics command to see this composer's by-line.

Cheers
-- Mark
Old 11-23-2006, 07:40 AM
Lee Eschen (leeschen)

Default Hi Mark, I think you forgot

Hi Mark,

I think you forgot to attach the midi file. Also, I show the post time as Thurs, Nov 23 - 1:20am. Based on your comments over time, I think you're in the Puget Sound area, but I could be wrong there. If I'm right, that time couldn't be right, as it's now still Wed, Nov 22 - 11:38pm for me. Are you actually somewhere else? Or is there a forum setting that I have wrong?

Lee Eschen
Old 11-23-2006, 08:26 AM
M G Jacobs (mgj32)

Default Happy TG, Both of You, The

Happy TG, Both of You,

The time on Mark's post is 1:20, Nov 23 and the time on yours is 2:40, Nov 23. It's now 3:21 EST here. So I have to assume that if the times on your posts are post and not receipt times, then, since 3:21 is prior to either post according to PST, you are in the future.

In any case, I do not see an attached midi file, either.

all best,
mgj
Old 11-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Howdy guys, I don't kno

Howdy guys,

I don't know if Mark meant to post the file or not, but you can find it on your hard drive in the directory that he pointed out in the thread title:

C:\Windows\Media\ONESTOP.MID

There are also a couple other MIDI files in there, too.

ttfn,
Sherry

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving Day to our United States folks!
8:32 a.m. Michigan beanfield time