Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2023, 12:46 AM

Default Slurs over Page Change

This is a problem that I have experienced with Composer over the years. I have two different PCs that show the same problem - on Version 4 and the Beta.

On this score, when I switch from Full Screen to Page mode, the slur in the Alto part misbehaves (see the three screen shots I have included). In screen shot #1 in Full Screen mode, the slur in measures 26 and 27 in the Alto part appears normal. In screen shot #2 and #3, the Alto slur drops down into measure 26.

I have experienced similar problems over my years with Composer, but this is the first time that I haven't been able to tweak my way out of the problem by moving the left anchor up/down/left/right - similar failures with the other three anchors.

Cynthia and I always play these songs on paper from the full score, so it doesn't help to print separate parts.

Grrr - I have three screen shots for this report, but I can't get them "resized" to satisfy the upload.

Ralph Rayner
Attached Files
File Type: not My Special Angel Duet.not (42.5 KB, 4 views)