Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music > "Learning and Teaching" pieces

"Learning and Teaching" pieces Arrangements for helping aspiring musicians learn to play from sheet music.

Old 11-12-2015, 07:42 PM

Default Christmas/Holiday Duets - Happy Holiday

I am reposting this score for cleanup purposes. Every Holiday Season, my wife Cynthia and I put the non-seasonal songs to the side and play her Holiday collection. On replaying "Happy Holiday", I noticed that I had scored a number of eighth-note pairs that should have been dotted-eighths and sixteenths. So, we've played this score together for 5 years (multiple times per season) without my noticing this slip-up.

I have replaced the original score with this update.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ralph Rayner

"Happy Holiday" was written by Irving Berlin in 1940 for the movie "Holiday Inn", overshadowed by "White Christmas" from the same movie. The most frequent version I have heard is by Andy Williams.

Ralph Rayner
Attached Files
File Type: not Happy Holiday Duet.not (35.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by rrayner; 12-19-2020 at 10:55 PM.