Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Active User

Smile Re: Playing Allen church organ with Musician player

Hi Sherry, thank you for your quick reply. You're right, it makes sense for me to try Notation player to see if the same issues occur. I will be at the church this week and give it a try. It also popped into my mind that I may be missing something that should have been obvious. I did NOT go into each stave setup of the song I tried with Musician and change the "device" from Microsoft GS Wavetalbe Synth" to "midisport". Perhaps by not doint that, it is trying to send GS wavetable synth sounds to the sound bank in the organ. I will try doing that. I really hope I can solve this because I really like the ease and functionality of the playlist feature on Notation. As you suggested I have already downloaded Composer and will definitely purchase it if I can get this glitch out. Thanks again for your response. I will keep you posted on my progress. Terry