Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009, 08:41 PM
M G Jacobs (mgj32)

Default This sections deals with the h

This sections deals with the hopes and fears of the girls left behind. The orchestrations is intended to be fairly sparse, but there is still some work to be done, which if I added it now would make the file exceed 10MB.

The soundfont collection is the Merlin one designed for use with Audigy sound cards, except that the flutes are Hagi, and timpani and cymbals are are the same font, Orch Percussion, either from the Plus Symphony or Orchestral Percussion collection; I forget which.

Again, SC doesn't keep the formatting of the lyrics, so I have copied then printed them as a .pdf file from the score. So breaks in words and melisma are represented, as well as entry points when one voice joins another. I'd be glad to send as a reply to an email.

The next section, "Campground," features a long internal soliloquey by Ned.

I'll include the score, zipped, with the usual warning that though the timpani should sound okay, the cymbals will probably sound like something else. The mp3 is at www.soundclick.com/mgjacobs.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>Hopes and Fears zipped
Symphony 3 (288.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>