Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2009, 11:48 AM

Location: Balderson, Ontario, Canada, 100 kms (60 miles) from Ottawa
Default To hide the unhidable staff

Hi, guys:

The soprano staff in the accompanying file just won't hide. Actually, this is one of several new pieces where I'm having the same trouble.

In Page View, the soprano staff should be hidden for the first two systems of the first page, but it won't go away. I've tried most everything.

This is the opening number for a new show based on Charles Dickens's The Chimes. It'll be played on a "virtual pipe organ", using my 3-manual Wurlitzer console and the MidiTzer freeware program, with a chorus of about 10.

It will also be the first production in our new theatre -- that is, if we can get it built in time. The paperwork on the purchase has been dragging on and on and the weather is closing in. However, there's still enough time to get it done in time for Christmas.

David
Attached Files
File Type: not No 1 The Bells of London.not (174.7 KB, 4 views)