Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share news about music

Share news about music Do you have some news about music that you'd like to share with others? Here's the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Active User

Default Share a .not file with Users

I bought a midi file called "Bye Bye Blues", roughly about 11 months ago. I am so pleased with what I have done with it, I want to share it with all Notation users.

It is a song from the 1920's that I have always liked and I wanted to tweak this one in an entirely different way that I do all of my other midi arrangements.

Normally, to play things on my Yamaha keyboard, I just set up the score with melody and chords, and the other tracks provide the "backup". This one song, I wanted to do something where I was just sitting in with a band and all of us are doing our "thing". For me, this is very, very difficult to put into score notation and also play. I can hear things in my mind but I can't put them down and execute them with the physical timing and notes on paper. I NEED Musical Notation and I am poor at improvising.

The file is a .not file containing 14 tracks. The part I play is "Honky Tonk Piano".

Thanks for letting me share this with you.

Ronald

Attached Files
File Type: not Bye Bye Blues dixielnd final arrangement.not (414.3 KB, 12 views)