Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music > "Learning and Teaching" pieces

"Learning and Teaching" pieces Arrangements for helping aspiring musicians learn to play from sheet music.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2013, 04:08 AM

Default Re: Dust in the Wind Duet

While Cynthia was making something special in the kitchen tonight, I was playing some of the duets along with Notation Composer. While playing this song, I discovered that I had posted the file with incorrect repeat instructions. The printed version was okay, but the play-along didn't work too well. So, I've reposted the file with the correct "road map". My apologies to all who tried to play it along with Notation.

Ralph Rayner

Bookmarks